Draw Clear Boundaries With Your Tenants

Contact Francis X Casale Jr. for landlord-tenant disputes

Do you need to evict a tenant who hasn’t paid their rent? Are you searching for a lawyer who will defend you in the event of housing discrimination? You need to work with a civil litigation attorney who can handle all kinds of landlord-tenant disputes. Francis X Casale Jr. PLLC can assist with:

  • Leasing agreement review
  • Tenant rights protection 
  • Unlawful eviction 
  • Eviction assistance
  • Housing discrimination 
  • Property safety and repair 
  • Leasing agreement writing

Need a landlord-tenant service that’s not listed here? Call 631-293-3332 to find out if Francis X Casale, Jr. can help. He defends landlords and tenants alike.

Get a free estimate on your civil litigation case

Are you considering pursuing legal action against your landlord or tenant? Francis X Casale can help you make that decision. Reach out to him today for a free consultation about your case, and he’ll fight to get you the results that you want to see.

Contact Us

  • 4 + 5 =