Don't wait for the gavel to fall
Are you facing a criminal charge?
Are you losing sleep as you worry about the outcome of the trial?
Would you like the reassurance that can only come from speaking to an experienced, devoted criminal lawyer?
Contact the Law Office of Frank X. Casale, Jr., PLLC.
Frank X. Casale, Jr. is widely experienced in criminal law in the Melville, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County and Suffolk County, New York area.
Whether you’re facing a potential misdemeanor or a felony on your record, you need a strong, savvy defender.
Are your rights in jeopardy after serving jail time?
- Loss of eligibility to apply for financial aid for college
- Loss of 2nd Amendment right to legally obtain or possess firearms
- Security clearance for certain professions such as teaching, working with children, or security
- Cannot obtain a passport or a visa for entry into certain countries
- Loss of your right to vote
- Convicts are pulled into police line-ups as a potential suspect
- Parenting rights can be taken away including custody & visiting rights
Hire Frank Casale, Jr. a reputable, skilled criminal law attorney serving the Melville, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County and Suffolk County, New York areas.